Engage with ease and confidence
Picking the right partner is critical to the success of your engineering project, and nobody should make a decision based just on glossy sales presentations. We invite you to “test-drive” our services before committing to the full scope of the project.
Visit one of our engineering centers (all expenses paid, business class), and spend up to a week with our engineering teams. You will experience first-hand how we operate, and what we can do for you. You will go home with full confidence in our abilities, a roadmap and a budget for your project.
- Define your business and technical objectives
- Evaluate your existing technology and code
- Propose a plan, a schedule, and a budget for developing your solution
- Meet team members who will be the core of your project team
Scale up quickly
Based on your technical and business objectives, we will develop an aggressive project resourcing plan to achieve the fastest possible delivery time without sacrificing the required level of quality. We form project teams by tapping into our existing talent pool and by recruiting exactly the right experts from the market.
- 500+ specialists on staff
- Multiple locations in the USA and Ukraine, with access to a top-notch talent pool
- Pre-screened database of 20,000+ candidates
- Internal team of 24 recruiters and sourcers
- Rigorous screening process with tests and assessments
Achieve successful outcomes
With Dev-Pro, your experience will be just like working with committed, in-house engineering staff. With openness and transparency, we keep you fully informed on progress and risks. We leverage real-time communications and frequent travel to foster the spirit of a united team with common goals and priorities.
Beyond the execution of your project, we invest in the business success of our clients. As standard practice, our teams generate proactive technical and marketing ideas. In cases of technical or schedule challenges, Dev-Pro often invests its own time and money to ensure that the clients achieve or even exceed their objectives.
- Strong Project Management team (25 PMs, 4 of them PMP Certified)
- Daily real-time phone and video meetings
- Regular business trips both ways
- Everything lives in the cloud, with full real-time access to code and documentation
- Detailed time and cost reporting twice a month
- Domain and technology training for engineering staff